Simplistic Bullshit....writers block retarded, excessive boredom, oh crap...

I always wanted to be a writer, so here is a site full of all kinds of stuff... hopefully you should be able to make heads and tails of whats going on...so sit back..and when your done leave a comment...or 2

Sunday, January 07, 2007

its been awhile.....

Ok ok....so its been ages since i put up something....not that anybody cares ofcourse..but wht d fuck...since when has that ever bothered me....what does bother me is that i have my external exams at the end of the month, hopefully that is..they were originally supposed to be in december....ha ha....long live amity law....its weird....
oh before going any further....happy new year.....now im stumped...wht do i write, wht do i write...
imagine how bored i was today....so bored that i actually picked up my history books and started studin...ouch....why am i so bored???? simple...im very very saaaad..now dont go tell everyone that....itll really kill my rep man.....my sis left for school today...early mornin bus.....so theres no more hyperactive little munchkin runnin around the house pesterin my anymore...
thts enough to make any big brother (or sister) sad.....
so i got in touch wid vrish and chicken head today......
Vrish bhanu Singh Shekhawat, an excessively long name held by a not so excessively long guy...i mean tall.....not anything...well you know......
Chicken Head a.k.a chicken shit a.k.a murgi(chicken) a.k.a puk puk pukkakkkk is avinash pradhan...a total freak of nature...i do believe he has lost it....falls in love wid every second girls in sight...girls watch out...avinash dont read this.....and im still bored....most of DU have there exams tomorrow....so a bunch of my frends are gonna be tied up...but no biggie..ill be tied up to so its cool.....im goin to college tomorrow...at this point there wud normally be a question...why do you have to go to college dont you have holidays or sumthin...yes we hav holidays ...but since the externals are fairly close i think ill go to college for a bit and brush up on my political science n sociology n history and while im at it why not do my eco too...tht i cud really use..
so now im gonna stop....as i am in total pain from my workout today.....so move along now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home